Thursday, January 14, 2010

009

Hola mis cinco amigos!
Bienvenido al Día de Noventa y Seis de mi búsqueda en la universidad.
(For those of you non-bilingual, too-lazy-to-open-Google Translate types, that means 'Welcome to Day 93 of my college search!)

Be that as it may, I feel it's my duty to be honest with you, all 5 of my followers, and say that although we're almost 100 days in, there has yet to be any real progress in my Final Choice.

I should also add that Second Semester, now upon me going 100 mph (at least), is not helping. Usually, a deadline scares me enough to pony-up and make a decision... But I think it's doing the complete opposite in this instance.

Anyone know where I could find a nice rock to hide under?
(Preferably close to a World Market or Trader Joe's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment