Saturday, January 16, 2010

010

Hola mis cinco amigos!
Welcome to Day 98 of the infamous College Search.

Today, I found myself in the midst of a mid-day crisis (Urban Dictionary.com). And I was, ,I quote: "in a desperate need for a siesta because I became extremely tired in the afternoon and the coffee wasn't cutting it any longer."

There I was, lying face-down on my Ikea futon, debating whether it was worth ever getting up again, when I happened upon this brilliant idea: Everyday, from now on, I'm starting an Into The Wild Tradition by finding a National holiday for each post.

Por ejemplo: Happy Appreciate a Dragon Day. Feel free to find the nearest dragon and give them the proper appreciation and respect they deserve. Chances are, they won't be around for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment