Wednesday, March 3, 2010

016: these are a few of my favorite things #1

Now that my College Search is finally complete, I realize that I did not do myself justice in the beginning of this blog as far as my likes/dislikes and all that junk.
I feel a new introduction is needed:

So! I've decided to start a short, but slightly new segment. Over the course of a few days, I will be showcasing a few of my 'likes or dislikes' and 'favorites'. Also, I will be adopting a tradition of the blog paper tastebuds by highlighting some new bands and recording artists whose songs I've come to fancy.

Let's start today! We'll start with...

My INSPIRATION

Ideal Playlist – Death Cab for Cutie, Bon Iver, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens



Favorite Music Store – Velouria Records on Main Street



Favorite Accessory – Lucky Brand 'Live in Love' Leather Bracelet



Favorite Discovery – http://www.threadless.com/



Who Inspires You – Rachel McAdams, Leo Tolstoy, Pocahontas, and Jesus



(which, let's face it, are two very influential people ;) )

Necessary Extravagance – Travel Toothbrush and Saint Christopher necklace




Motto – "Live simply so that others may simply live." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment