Monday, March 1, 2010

015


Well, it looks like our College Search is officially... GAME OVER. (:
That's right -- I have found my dream college! But before I reveal The Chosen One, let me just start by saying (typing?):
Happy 'I Really Wish We Didn't Have To Spring Forward' Day!

Now, for all of those who haven't been keeping up, there were 6 colleges that I applied to:

Concordia University
Warner Pacific College
Corban University
George Fox University
Northwest Christian University
and California Lutheran University*.

6, count 'em, 6! (:

*Side Note: I just got accepted into Cal Lutheran, which means that I've been accepted to every college that I applied to! Amaaaazing!

Okay, so are you ready fro the Big Revealing? (Wow, that sounds a little strange... Oh well, on with the Revealing!)

The Chosen College issssss... (insert drum-roll here)





Corban University!


Soooo excited. (: Now all I need to do is find a suitable major... But, that's another adventure altogether. Well, thanks for keeping up with me guys, and stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment