Sunday, January 3, 2010

007

Well, it's been ages, but we've finally arrived at Day 85 of the college game.
As of now, all of my applications are in and there's only just a few more papers to send out for final review.

In the meantime - hopefully, I will suck it up for a flight to Portland in Tuesday to Portland for college touring... Wish me luck, dear blogging void.
(Note: It's not the college touring I'm dreading, but the actual flight. In September, I felw there on Labor Day weekend, and the return flight had awful turbulence. Needless to say, it was so bad, that I practically kissed the ground when we walked into the Sacramento airport and vowed never to fly back again.)

But, here are some tips I've found:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2168849_survive-airplane-turbulence.html


And, if those fail: I'm taking sleeping pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment